RMI The Remote Research Library LOGOS/Faithlife

FeedBurner FeedCount

Dienstag, 26. Juli 2016

Die Kreativitäts-Matrix: Wie erschaffen wir Neues aus dem Chaos??- von Uwe Rosenkranz

Die Kreativitäts-Matrix-

? Wie erschaffen wir Neues aus Kreativem Chaos

von Uwe Rosenkranz

  ROSARYwelcome
FOR ENGLISH READERS.
 Hi, dear friend/partner/member/reader- this is Your upline sponsor and team leader Uwe Rosenkranz. I am happy to see You on board of   team ROSARY. To help You with the next steps, pls confirm this button to get full benefit from our bonus programm. If You need further assistance, pls feel free to contact me personally. Your profit is my delight. I see that you requested more information on (business opportunity). I know we all get a ton of email so I will keep this short. I just wanted to let you know that I am absolutely committed to changing our financial futures together. I would love to connect: Please add me as a friend on facebook! My direct facebook link is https://www.facebook.com/Elite-X-Treme-Social-Leverage-1461299120798108/ My best email is eurobitz@Jesus.de My Homebusiness Bureau fone number is: +49 (Germany) 7431 981550 I really look forward to working with you and helping you grow a great business from home! Talk soon, Archbishop Dr. Uwe AE. ROSENKRANZ, MA, DD. Guckenbuehlstr. 19 72475 Bitz Germany CU then, Uwe Uwe PS. I want to share with You my testimonial. So pls watch the video that will follow up.       Team ROSARY  Inhalt: 5-facher Dienst 
  • Die Kreativitätsmatrix enthält:
  • Prophetie
  • Leiten
  • Lehren
  • Evangelisieren
  • Heilen
  • Dienen
  • Erfinden
 
  • dazu gehören variable Ziele wie:
  • Geld - Arbeiten, Bettel 
  • IT Kreative Intelligente Technologien
  • Ehre, Ehrenämter
  • Reisen
Wichtig dabei ist die Aussenwahrnehmung wie:
  • Gewerbe und Branchen
  • Lifestyle und Kultur
  • Reisen, Orte und Verantsaltungen
  • Neuigkeiten und Unterhaltung
  • Hobbys und Aktivitäten
Durch die wechselseitigen Einflüsse der Gaben, Ziele und Ämter entsteht die KREATIVITÄTSMATRIX Bitte schauen Sie sich den obigen Video von Uwe Rosenkranz an zur Kreativitätsmatrix. Weitere infos finden Sie auf unsere Website: http://KraftNetz.com                    

Keine Kommentare: