RMI The Remote Research Library LOGOS/Faithlife

FeedBurner FeedCount

Donnerstag, 23. Oktober 2008

LOGOS-preach and pray

Thema: Und weiter geht´s:Preach & Pray!Zeit: 17.56 Uhr CETAutor: uaerosenkranz Stimmung: ruhig Musik: Oh, Cay
Praise the LordDear Beloved Apostle/Rev.DrDear Pastor/EvangelistDear Brother/Sister I read a wonderful message from one of my friendwhich I am sending you this new year 2007. Hope afterreading this message, Holy spirit will guide somethingin your life how to save a perishing soul. May Godbless you abundantly for evangelism.Pastor J C India Subject :- The Pastor and his son Every Sunday afternoon, after the morningservice at the church, the Pastor and his eleven yearold son would go out into their town and hand outGospel Tracts.This particular Sunday afternoon, as itcame time for the Pastor and his son to go to thestreets with their tracts, it was very cold outside,as well as pouring down rain. The boy bundled up inhis warmest and driestclothes and said, "OK, dad, I'm ready."His Pastor dad asked, "Ready for what?""Dad, it's time we gather our tracts together and goout."Dad responds, "Son, it's very cold outside and it'spouring down rain."The boy gives his dad a surprised look, asking, "ButDad, aren't people still going to Hell, even thoughit's raining?"Dad answers, "Son, I am not going out in thisweather."Despondently, the boy asks, ?Dad, can I go? Please?"His father hesitated for a moment then said, "Son, youcan go. Here are the tracts, be careful son.""Thanks Dad!"And with that, he was off and out into the rain. Thiseleven year old Boy walked the streets of the towngoing door to door and handing everybody. He met inthe street a Gospel Tract.After two hours of walking in the rain, he wassoaking, bone-chilled wet and down to his VERY LASTTRACT. He stopped on a corner and looked for someoneto hand a tract to, but the streets were totallydeserted. Then he turned toward the first home he sawand started up the sidewalk to the front door and rangthe door bell. He rang the bell, but nobody answered.He rang it again and again, but still no oneanswered.He waited but still no answer.Finally, this eleven year old trooper turned to leave,but something stopped him. Again, he turned to thedoor and rang the bell and knocked loudly on the doorwith his fist. He waited, something holding him thereon the front porch. He rang again and this time thedoor slowly opened.Standing in the doorway was a very sad-looking elderlylady. She softly asked, "What can I do for you, son?"With radiant eyes and a smile that lit up her world,this little boy said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry if I disturbedyou, but I just want to tell you that *JESUS REALLYDOES LOVE YOU* and I came to give you my very lastGospel Tract which will tell you all about JESUS andHis great LOVE."With that, he handed her his last tract and turned toleave. She called To him as he departed. "Thank you,son! And God Bless You!"Well, the following Sunday morning in church PastorDad was in thepulpit. As the service began, he asked, "Does anybodyhave testimony or want to Say anything?"Slowly, in the back row of the church, an elderly ladystood to her feet. As she began to speak, a look ofglorious radiance came from her face,"No one in thischurch knows me. I've never been here before. Yousee,before last Sunday I was not a Christian. Myhusband passed on some time ago, leaving me totallyalone in this world. Last Sunday, being a Particularlycold and rainy day, it was even more so in my heartthat I came to the end of the life where I no longerhad any hope or will to live. So I took a rope and achair and ascended the stairway into the attic ofMy home. I fastened the rope securely to a rafter inthe roof, then stood On the chair and fastened theother end of the rope around my neck. Standing on thatchair, so lonely and broken-hearted I was about toleap off, when suddenly the loud ringing of mydoorbell downstairs startled me. I thought, "I'll waita minute, and whoever it is will go away." I waitedand waited, but the ringing doorbell seemed to getlouder and More insistent, and then the person ringingalso started knocking loudly. Ithought to myself again, "Who on earth could this be?Nobody ever rings my bell or comes to see me." Iloosened the rope from my neck and started for thefront door, all the while the bell rang louder andlouder. When I opened the door and looked I could hardlybelieve my eyes, for There on my front porch was themost radiant and angelic little boy I had ever seen inmy life. His SMILE, oh, I could never describe it toyou! The Words that came from his mouth caused myheart that had long been dead, TO LEAP TO LIFE as heexclaimed with a cherub-like voice, "Ma'am, I justcame to tell you that JESUS REALLY DOES LOVE YOU."Then he gave me this Gospel Tract that I now hold inmy hand. As the little angel disappeared back out intothe cold and rain, I Closed my door and read slowlyevery word of this Gospel Tract. Then I went up to myattic to get my rope and chair. I wouldn't be needingthem any more. You see---I am now a Happy Child of theKING. Since the address of your church was on the backof this Gospel Tract, I have come here to personallysay THANK YOU to God's little angel who came just inthe nickof time and by so doing, spared my soul from aneternity in hell."There was not a dry eye in the church. And as shoutsof praise and honor To THE KING resounded off the veryrafters of the building, Pastor Dad descended from thepulpit to the front pew where the little angel wasseated. He took his son in his arms and sobbeduncontrollably. Probably no church has had a moreglorious moment, and probably this universe has neverseen a Papa that was more filled with love & honor forhis son... Except for One. This Father also allowedHis Son to go out into a cold and dark world. Hereceived His Son back with joy unspeakable,and as allof heaven shouted praises and honor to The King, theFather sat His beloved Son on a throne far above allprincipality and power and every Name that is named.Blessed are your eyes for reading this message. Don'tlet this message die, read it again and pass it toothers. Heaven is for His people! Remember, God's message CAN make the differencein the life of someone close to you. Do not be too shyto share that wonderful message.

Keine Kommentare: