Lord ARCHBISHOP DR. UWE A.E. ROSENKRANZ
LOGOS Bible Software training
Here’s the recording from Monday’s Logos training:
For a larger view, it’s better to download the file than stream it. The last 15 minutes contains Q and A that can be skipped. You can also skip the first 6 minutes which contains some introductory information for the live participants.
The next training is this Friday.
Register for upcoming trainings here: https://www.logos.com/
Logos Bible Software Trainings (Spring Semester 2022)
Logos Bible Software is an incredible blessing and excels in its ability to help you dig deep into God’s Word. We are convinced that Logos will enhance your studies and save you valuable time. Dr. Steven Ingino from Logos Bible Software will be providing training in Logos for our students (and faculty are welcome to join as well). Steve has used Logos for over twenty years as a seminary student and pastor and will share how to get the most out of the software for your studies and ministries.
If you are new to Logos or looking to grow in your usage of the software, we highly encourage you to attend one or more of the upcoming online trainings described below. You can attend as many of the trainings as you’d like, and if a time doesn’t work for you, there are also on-demand options listed below. Save your spot by registering soon!
- Logos Basic and Intermediate Training – Monday, 1/10 – 11am Pacific
- Searching and Research in Logos – Friday, 1/14 – 11am Pacific
- Advanced Logos Customization – Tuesday, 1/18 – 11am Pacific
- Ask Anything! Q&A for Logos Bible Software – Friday, 1/21 – Noon Pacific
Check out the Training Hub with all the training registration links in one place and additional trainings (various dates/times) offered by other Logos trainers: https://www.logos.com/
- Why?: In this training, you’ll discover strategies anyone can use to get started with ease, but will also gain a greater appreciation of how to customize Logos for your specific study needs.
We will cover topics and features such as customizing layouts, utilizing parallel resources, the text comparison tool, the information tool, the passage guide, exegetical guide, topic guide, Bible word study guide (linking tools and guides to your Bible for instant lookup), basic biblical searching, searching your library, the Factbook, the amazing tools on the selection menu to speed up research, and time-saving shortcuts.
- If these times don’t work for you, take the online “Getting Started” course here or watch the 101, 102, and 103 videos at www.logos.com/student-training
- For training materials in Spanish, please visit: https://support.logos.com/hc/
- Spanish Training Videos: https://support.logos.com/hc/
Searching and Researching in Logos
- Why?: In this training, we will cover how to use Logos to perform basic and sophisticated searches in the Biblical text. You will learn how to do original language searches (on words and phrases) and how to use the morph search for some powerful searches that will enhance your studies and exegesis.
You’ll discover how to search multiple books in your library for various content, improving your research (search all your journals, commentaries, or Bible dictionaries, etc.). We will cover how to use the Notes Tool and Favorites Tool for your research and for writing papers. You’ll learn how Logos can help you with citing sources (footnotes), building a bibliography, “automatically” creating a bibliography for you, as well as collecting, organizing, storing, and searching notes for your current studies and years of use in the future.
- If these times don’t work for you, you will find training videos at www.logos.com/student-training as well as www.logos.com/pro
Advanced Logos Customization (90 min)
- Learn how to customize Logos for your unique study needs, including editing the Passage Guide, creating your own Guide, crafting shortcuts for various kinds of searches, and arranging Logos for efficient research. This is one of the most helpful trainings – you won’t want to miss it!
Ask Anything! Q&A for Logos Bible Software (1 hour)
- When?: Friday, 1/21/2022 @ Noon Pacific (Register Here)
Please contact Steve at email@example.com if you have questions about the trainings.