RMI The Remote Research Library LOGOS/Faithlife

FeedBurner FeedCount

Dienstag, 17. Oktober 2017

New job position and title- Archbishop Dr. Uwe AE.Rosenkranz

Archbishop Dr. Uwe Rosenkranz

Thanks again for 22,000 likes!


Thank You very much for Your ongoing
 congratulations about my new job title
as Medical Doctor (Family Practicioner), MD,PhD. -
Well, last weekend I had a lot of work done-
while cooking my wife got a call,
 when she was outside in the gardens.
She gave to me the fone and i heard
 Nicole from New York city on the other side.
She explained to me, that and how
 I have been accredited as medical doctor, MD,PHD.
 After the long interview
 I accepted the honorous title and the whole propgramm- 
least but not last including my carreer 
in scientific research (Bioseal),
 practicioning in health care and 
healing ministry with several organizations,
 both NGO and IGO.-
 So i´ts my favour and delight 
to make this appointment 
for further job profile 
in advance to former ranks and titles.-
 Pls don´t hesitate to contact me ASAP,
 when You want my service, ministry of products. 
We have created and desoigned a 
special series for emergency after 
natural catastrophe.- 
My fone number in Germany is:
 +49 7431 8752

fb profile
Interesse · Gefällt 68.161 Mal
  • Luka Stindt
LinkedIn
Archbishop Dr. Uwe Rosenkranz

Keine Kommentare: